Re: Question on migrating data between PVs in xfs

Le Wed, 10 Aug 2016 20:56:39 +1000
Dave Chinner <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> écrivait:

> Have you lookd at using dm-cache instead of modifying the
> filesystem?

Or bcache, fcache, or EnhanceIO. So far from my own testing bcache is
significantly faster and dm-cache by far the slowest of the bunch, but
bcache needs some more loving (his main developer is busy writing
some new tiered, caching filesystem instead).