Question on migrating data between PVs in xfs

Hi there,

I am working on an xfs based project and want to modify the allocation
algorithm, which is quite involved. I am wondering if anyone could help
with this.

The high level goal is to create xfs agains multiple physical volumes,
allow user to specify the target PV for files, and migrate files
automatically.

I plan to implement the user interface with extended attributes, but am
now stuck with the allocation/migration part. Is there a way to make xfs
respect the attribute, i.e. only allocate blocks/extents from the target
PV specified by user?

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Cheers,
--
Wei Lin