Re: easily reproducible filesystem crash on rebuilding array

Le Thu, 17 Sep 2015 09:21:07 +0200
Ferenc Kovacs <tyra3l@xxxxxxxxx> écrivait:

> > Thanks god for XFS. ext4 is completely unaware of the corruptions,
> > but they're present nonetheless (md5summing files before, during and
> > after rebuild)...
> >

> Thanks for the info!

Be careful anyway, in one occurrence I was able to get a slight
corruption even in this case. For some reason (cache flushing?) it's
the very end of the rebuild process (the last 15 minutes or so) which
is sensitive to corruption under heavy IOs.