Re: inode64 directory placement determinism

On 8/24/2014 3:14 PM, stan hoeppner wrote:

> Due to the timetable and other restrictions I wouldn't be able to use
> patches that might come from fleshing out our ideas here, but I think it
> would be very useful functionality for others.

Let me restate the above as I don't "think" we'd be able to use patches
in the short term for version 1 of the product.  That may change if said
hypothetical patches might become available within the next 3 weeks,
which is probably highly unlikely.  They brought me in very late in the
game, unfortunately, so I'm racing against the clock.  And of course I
wasn't able to assist in architectural planning, and make such a feature
request here long ago, allowing for sufficient lead time.

Stan