Re: 10GB memorys occupied by XFS

On 4/10/2014 9:40 PM, daiguochao wrote:
> Dear Stan, I can't send email to you.So I leave a message here.I hope not to
> bother you.
> Thank you for your kind assistance.

I received all of the ones you sent to the list and that should always
be the case.  One that you sent directly to me was rejected but I think
I've fixed that now.  And I think my delayed reply made things seem
worse than they are.

Anyway, Dave replied while I was typing my last response.  He'll be much
more able to assist you.  Your problem seems beyond the edge of my
knowledge.

Cheers,

Stan