Re: XFS on Fedora i686, armv7hl

On 2/26/14, 11:37 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Fedora is considering XFS as their default file system. They support
> three primary architectures: x86_64, i686, and armv7hl.  Do XFS devs
> have any reservations about XFS as a default file system on either
> i686, or arm?

As Dave said, we rely on others to do ARM testing for the most part,
though I've certainly jumped in and debugged some issues from time
to time.

It'd be super if Fedora could run the xfstests test suite on arm
as part of QE.  I'd be more than happy to help get that started
if people are interested.

-Eric