XFS: Internal error XFS_WANT_CORRUPTED_RETURN

Powered up my desktop this morning and noticed I couldn't cd into ~/Mail
dmesg didn't look good.  "XFS: Internal error XFS_WANT_CORRUPTED_RETURN"
http://codemonkey.org.uk/junk/xfs-1.txt

I rebooted into single user mode, and ran xfs_repair on /dev/sda3 (/home).
It fixed up a bunch of stuff, but ended up eating ~/.procmailrc entirely
(no sign of it in lost & found), and a bunch of filenames got garbled
'december' became 'decemcer' for eg.  Looks like a couple kernel trees ended
up in lost & found.

After rebooting back into multi-user mode, I looked in dmesg again to be sure
and this time sda2 was complaining..

http://codemonkey.org.uk/junk/xfs-2.txt

Same drill, reboot, xfs_repair. Looks like a bunch of man pages ended up in lost & found.

Thoughts ? Could sda be dying ? (It is a fairly old crappy ssd)

	Dave