Re: xfstest failures

On 11/06/13 13:44, Dave Chinner wrote:
On Wed, Nov 06, 2013 at 02:54:51AM -0800, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
Unfortunately it seems our number of test failures is still through the
roof, mostly due to the lack of updates in xfstests for other changes.

To start with the quick group in xfs I see:

xfs/206

	Does not expect the ftype flag.  Didn't we change a generic
	filter to take care of this?

xfs/206 has it's own mkfs filter:

I asked that the generic mkfs filters also be modified to support
ftype, and there hasn't been any followup since then.

and I said that _filter_mkfs() does not need to be changed for field type. The standard output is correct already.

You also said the standard output is correct, and asked that new features add environment variables in _filter_mkfs():

Don't see any feature including crcs doing that yet.

--Mark.