Questions about XFS

Hi Folks,

I have some questions about XFS as follows.

1, How to install XFS on Linux OS, I should do like below, right?
   a, Download latest Linux Kernel Source Codes.
   b, Compile the Linux Kernel and select XFS feature when I do the
configuration (make menuconfig).

2, Does XFS support real-time feature after I install it on Linux
Kernel? And how to use real-time feature on Linux Kernel.

Could anyone please give me some suggestions? thanks very much.

--
Thanks
Weiwei  Jia (Harry Wei)