Re: WANTED: xfstests results in different architectures

On Wed, 2013-06-19 at 09:34 +1000, Dave Chinner wrote:

Hi Dave,
> On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 05:59:59PM -0500, Chandra Seetharaman wrote:
> > Hello All,
> >
> > Couple of weeks backs we had a discussion in xfs meeting to collect
> > xfstests results. I volunteered to collect xfstests results from
> > different architectures and upload to XFS.org.
> >
> > I can run and get the results for x86_64 and ppc64. If anyone has other
> > architectures that they can run the tests on and provide me the results,
> > I will filter them an upload to XFS.org.
>
> How are you going to filter and display them on xfs.org? Should the
> scripts to do this be part of xfstests?

I wasn't thinking of very elaborate filtering of all the results
submitted by all variants of kernel/xfsprogs.

My thinking was very simple:
 - get test results based on publicly available git tree commit IDs
 - show the commit ID, and the failures seen in a specific arch.

This would help when anybody runs xfstests and sees a failure with any
newer code, they would know if it is a regression or already seen.

But, looks like there is more elaborate work in progress. I will sync up
with Ben and Phil to see how to help.