Is xfs_fsr broken for Linux 3.8-rc?

Hi!  I upgraded the Linux kernel, glibc (to 2.17), and xfsprogs (to
3.1.9) on three 32-bit x86 PCs.  Only one of them was upgraded to
Linux 3.8-rc2, and I get xfs_fsr output like this, regardless of which
XFS filesystem on which xfs_fsr is used:

XFS_IOC_SWAPEXT failed: ino=1048813: Invalid argument

On this particular XFS filesystem (/var), xfs_repair made no
difference, so I went through the whole
xfsdump/umount/zero/mkfs.xfs/mount/xfsrestore cycle for the /var
partition.  I got the lone fragmented file after a reboot.

Upgrading yet again to the git version of xfsprogs did not change things.

If you can reproduce this problem, could you tell me by which kernel
or xfsprogs version this will be fixed?  Really, a fix isn't really
needed, merely an assurance that XFS will still be production-ready
when kernel 3.8 has its main release.

Thanks!

Michael