Re: XFS or MDADM issue?

On 8/29/2012 1:33 PM, Blair Sonnen wrote:

> Greetings.  I do not know where to inquire next for my issue and I would
> appreciate it if anyone could suggest something to potentially help regarding
> XFS.  I have already submitted this bug report to mdadm on 5/31
> (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=675394#5), with no updates as
> of yet.
>
> Please read my bug report and let me know if I should be considering this a
> potential XFS issue.  Thank you for any help you may lend and your time!

Does the md5sum change when you create a file in the XFS filesystem in
question, then copy it to another directory in the filesystem?

Which SATA controller and which drives did you add?

Do you see any ATA or other storage device related errors in dmesg?

Are you running any kind of transparent block device encryption?

Did you perform a distribution or other software upgrade directly before
of after changing the array parameters and growing the filesystem?

--
Stan