bad version from xfs_repair after raid crash

Hi all,

we had a crash of a raid 5 system. After rebuilding we could access one of  two partitions. Upon mounting the second parttion we got an error "mount: Structure needs cleaning". So we tried using xfs_repair.

Xfs_repair returns: "bad primary superblock - bad version number !!!"

and tries to find a secondary superblock but gives up after scanning the volume.

Looking at the superblock with xfs_db looks good as far as I can tell. Can anybody give me a hint what "bad version number" means?

Thank you very much in advance.

  Andreas Vogler