Re: How to recover data from an xfs partition

Il 19/05/2012 00:47, Eric Sandeen ha scritto:
TBH I'd be as likely to
blame the SSD, as anything.

I didn't even need to fsck the SSD's partition... Something gone mad in the Xen code and it corrupted my data, that was the problem. I managed to rescue the vast majority of the data in my ext4 partitions, but not in the xfs one. Who should I blame for this? xfs? the fate? I really don't know it, I'm just reporting what happened compared to another fs but I cannot guarantee the bug threated all the partitions the same way :)

Niccolò