Re: BUG: task blocked on waiter in xfs_trans_dqlockedjoin()

On 04/16/2012 08:34 AM, Alex Elder wrote:
I am getting the following warning while running xfstests. I haven't
started looking at it closely yet, but I wanted to report it so others
could have a look. The XFS code in use was at commit c922bbc819,
with ad637a10f4 cherry-picked on top of it. The tests all passed,
so now I'm going to have to narrow down which test produces the failure
(it was not near the first, nor the last test...).

I have reproduced the problem running only test 232:
# Run fsstress with quotas enabled and verify accounted quotas in the end

There is very little to this test (other than running fsstress).
It's basically:
  quotacheck -u -g $SCRATCH_MNT 2>/dev/null
  quotaon -u -g $SCRATCH_MNT 2>/dev/null
  _check_quota_usage
  _fsstress

Now I'll look a little closer at the XFS path, and will try to
grab some extra information while reproducing it.

					-Alex