Re: repeated abuses of the XFS list

Sorry for what appears to be an off topic posts.

These emails were part of a non-xfs related conversation
that was forwarded to list by Peter Grandi.

While I did write these emails I did not sent them to the list.

If any additional emails on this topic show up they will not have come
directly from me.

-Russell