Re: repeated abuses of the XFS list

You must be joking!
I'm not about to ban one of the most knowledgeable and productive
xfs developers from the email list.

I see nothing particularly offensive about these posts.

I can understand you may upset about what Christoph said but
he has every right to state his opinions on things no matter how
much you disagree.

-Russell

On 4/5/12 6:43 PM, Peter Grandi wrote:
> Hi, you are listed as the owner of the XFS mailing list, and I
> wish to complain that Cristoph Hellwig, have repeatedly made
> malicious personal attacks, for example:
>
>   http://oss.sgi.com/pipermail/xfs/2012-April/018176.html
>   http://oss.sgi.com/archives/xfs/2012-03/msg00376.html
>
> Please ban him because he is turning the XFS mailing list in a
> disreputable vehicle for offtopic and offensive flaming.
>
> This to me this looks like mobbing, beause coordinated personal
> attacks have been done by a small group of people including:
>
>   http://oss.sgi.com/archives/xfs/2012-03/msg00370.html
>   http://oss.sgi.com/archives/xfs/2012-03/msg00365.html

begin:vcard
fn:Russell Cattelan
n:Cattelan;Russell
org:Digital Elves Inc
adr:;;2824 Lakeview Ave;Roseville;MN;55113;usa
email;internet:cattelan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel;work:612 293 6009
tel;cell:612 805 3144
x-mozilla-html:FALSE