Re: XFS realtime O_DIRECT failures

On Tue, Nov 08, 2011 at 05:37:55PM +0000, Alan Cook wrote:
> Have I uncovered a legitimate or known bug or is there something wrong with my
> XFS setup?

It might sounda a bit harsh, but the problem is that use the realtime
subvolume.  It hasn't really been maintained or been part of the tested
setup, and most distros in the know ship with it disabled.  I went
through and fixed it when we got bug reports once in a while, and I'm
happy to look into your issues once I get a bit spare time, but in
general use is highly discouraged.   Is there any specific reason why
you want to use the RT subvolume?