Re: xfsrestore Does Only Only Partial Restore

Gim Leong Chin wrote:
Hi Bill,

I have attached the xfsrestore version 3.0.1 last 20k log of my last dump file.  I will be doing with version 3.0.5 of all three of my dumps (all three are bad, I got 32 GB, 44 GB and 49 GB back).

Please let me know if this is useful.

Thank you.

Looks like the corrupt portion of the dump caused xfsdump to think it
needed to read a ton of data before it could move on. So it was
reading 256 KiB at a time until it hit the end of the file. I'll
probably need the last 1 million lines or so in order to see what
happened before it got into this state.

Thanks,
Bill

GL