Re: xfsrestore Does Only Only Partial Restore

Hi Bill,

I have attached the xfsrestore version 3.0.1 last 20k log of my last dump file.  I will be doing with version 3.0.5 of all three of my dumps (all three are bad, I got 32 GB, 44 GB and 49 GB back).

Please let me know if this is useful.

Thank you.

GL