Re: XFS internal error XFS_WANT_CORRUPTED_GOTO

This problem is with the SCSI driver for USB HDD. We checked for SATA
specific USB HDD and the problem is not happening there.
The issue lies with the non-availability of internal write cache
flushing routine in SCSI Driver.

Thanks for all the support.

Regards,
Amit Sahrawat