xfs: outstanding patches for 2.6.39

Hi Alex,

The followingis the remaing series of patches that I have ready for
2.6.39. Most of them are bug fixes, only the prealloc transaction
change and the buffer cache changes are enhancements. The
xfs_trans_read_buf() fixes a bug found due to vmap allocation
failures, and the shrinker registration changes fix a problem
reported via IRC by arekm.

Of course, the major patch in this series is the conversion of the
buffer cache to using kmalloc and get_free_page() directly rather
than using the page cache. This has many benefits and I haven't
found any regressions due to making that change yet. I understand if
you think it too risky for .39 at this stage, so I'll defer to your
judgement as to whether it is .40 material or not.

I haven't pushed these into a git tree branch yet - I can do that if
you want once I've got reviewed-by tags for them all.

Cheers,

Dave.