RedHat, Novell and SGI xfs kernel module api

Hi,

    currently we are purchasing Redhat's ScaleFS, SGI's cxfs, and Novell SLES xfs.

    Having e.g. Redhat XFS play nicely with cxfs client is not trivial. Usually, I have to choose ScaleFS w/lvm2 volumes og RHEL, but if I want cxfs, But I can't have local xvm volumes on 3rd party hw.

    Is there plans to make an effort to making sure the xfs api is common from the vendors and play nicely with each other ?    Comments?

Mvh / Best Regards,
--
MSc Tore H. Larsen
Sr. Systems Engineer, Instrumentation