Re: XFS errors on large Infiniband fileserver setup

Dear list,

my colleague has been running tests without ISER all morning, and so
far we haven't encountered an error, even though we have copied > twice
as much data as for the other tests. Is it possible that a problem in
the transport layer remains undetected and only manifests itself in the
filesystem?

thanks again,
-Christian