ultra fast XFS now - thanks

I'm on the way to copy the data to the newly formatted drives, and I
just got 109MB/s for a 6GB file, copied with rsync from one PC to the
other over Gb/s LAN. That's damn pretty close to the 125MB/s you can get
from a Gb/s LAN, and it's cool that it's possible to even copy files at
that speed.

Great job, all developers of XFS, the networking, and the kernel in
general. And of course the hardware from AMD, Asus, Areca... great.

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Michael Monnerie, Ing. BSc

it-management Internet Services