broken XFS filesystem not to be repaired by xfs_repair 3.1.2

http://zmi.at/x/big.xfs.metadump.bz2

After I did the big "rm -r" on that 4TB volume, 4 subdirs with a file in
each are still left even after 20 "xfsrepair;mount;rm -r;umount" cycles.
So I dare to say it can't be repaired here.

It's not directly important as I'm going to format the filesytem now,
but I'd like this solved in case it hits me once in a real XFS on a
production server.

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Michael Monnerie, Ing. BSc