Re: filesystem shrinks after using xfs_repair

Hi,

Thanks. I tried a Knoppix live DVD (latest version) today and it does seem to have xfs-progs, but I can't get it to recognize the lvm volume that the filesystem is on. LVM2 programs are available, but 'vgscan  --mknodes' turns up nothing. I'll continue to look into it, but if anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

thanks,

Eli