Cursor is diamond shaped -- Xfree silicon motion driver on PPC board

Hi
Iam at present trying to integrate the xfree with siliconmotion driver to sM722 chip in a powerpc processor based board

As per the following link I cleared font messing problem
http://www.spinics.net/lists/xfree86/msg11381.html

But the cursor instead of X is appearing as diamond shaped <>..

Help me to find out the patch for xfree siliconmotion (if available) for big endian issues

Mr. Marc and Mr.Bob peterson ( i found from net that you also faced same issues)

Help me to solve the issue

Thanks