Ati help please

Hi to all;

Hope you're all fine.

I have an ATI Radean x1650 PRO AGP. Drivers: latest, 8.40.4 downloaded from ati.amd.com

Well, unfortunately I have a lot of problems:

Primary Monitor: SyncMaster 205BW (Digital Connector)
Secondary Monitor: SyncMaster 793DF (Analog)

(The issues described below happens even if I disconnect the secondary screen)

First:
When I set initial to dual-head and overlay Xv or OpenGL or disabled and reset the pc the mouse pointer gets corrupted. (And I've tried lots of other configurations in xorg.conf and still happens).

Second:
Catalyst reports Bus Settings 0x (AGP). ONLY on linux, under windows it is detected as 8x. So I think it is not a Mother board issue.

Third:
I get a black screen before playing a video.

Fourth:
EXTREME low performance. example: Stellarium: 0.125 fps; full screen videos skips lots of frames (only tried VLC), and with lots of other applications is the same.

Thanks in advanced!
Alejandro Marzuca
Santiago, Chile
P.S.: Sorry for my english, I know it sucks =P