Re: Binary vs source on alpha

That's just the thing.

The compile works. When I go to run the program after the compile, it
locks up after showing the video's BIOS line. No log file is generated
either. (XFree86.0.log is 0 size)

If I knew the environment that the pre-compiled binaries were made in,
I could possibly see what the alpha is expecting versus what I'm giving
it.

For the record, this is done on Linux version 2.6.21.3.

Thanks

Brian