Re: options/modules/extensions

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006, Marc Aurele La France wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Sep 2006, Mark Vojkovich wrote:
>
> >  If you want to see which clients are requesting resources,
> > you can run this app:
>
> > http://www.xfree86.org/~mvojkovi/restest.c
>
> We should commit that.  All it needs is a proper copyright notice.

   It's dangerous, which is why it isn't in the tree.  It either
needs to not grab the server or it shouldn't dump to stdout while
it's grabbed.   If you don't grab, the app might crash if resources
disappear while it's running.  If you print out stuff while grabbed,
the terminal and app may deadlock when the terminal tries to display
the stdout.

		Mark.