Need a configuration file(XF86Config) on Redhat Linux 7.2 for Mercury Mother Board(P4PM800M7) with Via Chipset

Hello,
I am facing problems installing Redhat Linux 7.2 on my assembled PC.
I couldnt get GUI after installing Redhat LINUX 7.2, may be
because of improper config setting.  Can you please
suggest me the exact device and screen sections
configuration for the specifications given below, so
that I can configure manually by editing XF86Config
file?
Video-card:
 S3's Savage4, VideoRAM supported is 32MB, its a built
in card on Mercury Mother Board(P4PM800M7) with Via Chipset
Monitor Specification:
 LG 17" CRT Monitor - 700E   Horizontal Freq: 30 - 71 KHz
  Vertical Freq: 50 - 160 Hz.
http://www.lgezbuy.com/productdisplay.aspx?mapid=2168&modno=700E.&region=28&pid=2153&catid=196
I am giving the last few lines of log file contents
generated by Xserver below:
 .....  .  . . . . . . . . . .
 . . . . . . . . . . ..
 . ..  .. . . . . . ..
(II) SAVAGE: driver (version 1.1.19) for S3 Savage
chipsets: Savage4,Savage3D, Savage3D-MV, Savage2000,
Savage/MX-MV, Savage/MX,Savage/IX-MV, Savage/IX,
ProSavage PM133, ProSavage KM133, Twister,TwisterK
(II) Primary Device is: PCI 01:00:0
(--) Assigning device section with no busID to primary
device
(EE) No devices detected.
Fatal server error:
no screens found
When reporting a problem related to a server crash,
please send
the full server output, not just the last messages.
This can be found in the log file
"/var/log/XFree86.0.log".
Please report problems to xfree86 xfree86 org
....... . .. .. . . . ..

OR you may suggest some generic settings which should
work for any kind of card. Because when I can get GUI
based installation screen while installation LINUX,
I think I can use the same settings(used by LINUX
installation process), so can you please let me know
the default settings(for video card and monitor) used
by LNUX installation wizard to diplay its GUI.

Thanks in advance,
Vijay