Re: ddcprobe returned bogus values

Mark,
   Thanks for the response.  That helped out a bit.  Now when my Laptop
boots up a garbled screen comes up and  I can kind of make out a redhat
logo.  The screen then goes blank and an X comes up for the cursor.  The
X cursor then turns into and hour glass.  It thinks for a little bit and
then goes away.  At that point my laptop seems locked.  I tried to click
ctrl+alt+F2 and it will not go back to a command prompt.  Let me know if
you have anymore info.
Thanks,

Chris.