FATAL SERVER ERROR

Attn. Service department

Sir

We have problem with our Heuft spectrum, Type - HBBVXT199, Sl. no.
2RG016685/ 2

Fault details:

FATAL SERVER ERROR
Can't open log file " /var/log/xfree86.0.log"
xinit: connection refused (error no. 111 ) unable to connect to x server
x init: no such process ( error no. 3 ) server error

Please send your reply immediately

Thanks & best regards

Mathew John
Coca Cola
Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
+971 50 4492648
This message (including any attachments) contains information that may be
confidential.  Unless you are the intended recipient, you may not read or
disclose to anyone the contents of the message.  If you have received the
message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and destroy all
copies of the original message (including any attachments). Although this
e-mail and any attachment are believed to be free from viruses, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free.