From: xfree86-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xfree86-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Mark Vojkovich
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 1:27 PM
To: xfree86@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Dual Screens

   You can run one instance of XFree86 on multiple graphics cards
simultaneously.  These will show up as separate X screens.  This
all depends on which cards you were planning on using and how
advanced is the driver support for them.  Some dual-head cards may
support this if they support a separate-screens mode (separate-screens
are required if the two heads will have different X visuals).  I'm
more optimistic about this working for separate cards rather than
a single dual-head card, but it just depends which cards you were
trying to use.  If you happen to have some graphics cards lying
around, it would be good to experiment before commiting to something.

			Mark.