From: xfree86-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xfree86-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Harrington, Todd
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 7:31 PM
To: xfree86@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Dual Screens

Hi,

We are going to be running RedHat Enterprise v3 or v4 and want to be able to
run two displays with different images on them. One will be a general
purpose X Windowing system with keyboard and mouse and the display will be a
Viewsonic LCD. The second display will run an X windowing system and will be
used to display graphics to a monochrome black/green display.

Is this dual "independent" display feature part of XFree86 4.x? Or do I need
a special graphics card? Can I use any graphics card to do this? Can I use a
dual headed card to save some PCI slots.

Thanks,
Todd

DISCLAIMER
This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is confidential, proprietary to HCL Technologies
and its customers. Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the
individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to
read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer