Re: X Windows Crashes when App goes Full Screen

   You're not running XFree86; you're running X.org, which is
a different project, so the issue you are describing might not
be relevant to XFree86.

   I assume by "full screen app" you mean an OpenGL game?
If so, this is probably an OpenGL issue rather than a server
issue.

			Mark.