Re: Problem: P2/2 Mouse Moving Delayed In Suse 10.0 And X

   Could it be that the mouse sampling rate is too low?  XFree86
won't change it when starting unless you specify what rate
it should set it to.  You can set this in the Section "InputDevice"
in the config file.  This should be set to roughly the monitor's
refresh rate.  Eg.

    Option      "SampleRate" "60"

       or

    Option      "SampleRate" "80"