Help needed on TinyX

Hi X experts,

I am trying TinyX on a Xscale dev board. I cross
compiled Xfree4.5 and got Xfbdev, lib and fonts and
copied X11R6 to the /usr, copied X11 and fonts to
/etc.

I put some X programs such as xclock, twm, xterm in
/etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc, then run it by using "Startx
-- /usr/X11R6/bin/Xfbdev", the windows of the programs
can be shown, but there isn't any texts on them, even
no title on window title bar. We didn't implement any
input device support to the system yet, like mouse or
keyboard.

Is there anyone know what I missed, is it
configuration problem or because we didn't provide
any input device implementation?

Any advice will be appreciated very much,

Steven