Re: X11 without WM - avoid scrolling to virtual screen

Hi *,

sorry, I was wrong. It's a while ago since I installed the system. There *was*
actually a WindowManager running (fvwm2), just all of it's controls have been
disabled so it was not really visible. The problem I described has been
caused by the entry "EdgeScroll 100 100" in the ~/.fvwm2rc. With "EdgeScroll
0 0" the scrolling is now disabled.

Sorry for bothering you with this problem (that was not even an XFree
problem)!

Nick.

--
man liest sich...