Re: problem with X in RedHat 9.0

I've got RH 9.0, have had it for a few years now.  X has been somewhat buggy with it for as long
as I've had it.  I'm planning on switching to Mandriva soon.
-M

--- sharam <shahram_710@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello good day
> I've installed RedHat 9.0 but something is wrong with
> I've attached the log file

> http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

``We (the British) have hated the French for years. Now you (the United States) have just joined the club. It makes you much more likable.'' -Simon Cowell, British "American Idol" judge

"We urge during the course of your meetings later this week with Mexican officials that you call on the government of Mexico to cease and desist from its flagrant campaign to encourage its citizens to violate the immigration laws and sovereign borders of the United States of America".
-Letter from 32 Representatives to SecState Rice.