Re: server crash solaris9 sparc

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005, Marc Aurele La France wrote:
On Mon, 11 Apr 2005, Steve Retzlaff wrote:
Hi, my name is Steve Retzlaff.
I have the following log file from
a server error, which occurred on a
Sun Ultra 30, running Solaris 9, UltraSPARC cpu,
with a Creator/Elite 3D graphics card in UPA slot 0.
The Elite 3D card works fine with Solaris/openwin.

Perhaps I need to do something special for the
config file?

I can be reached by e-mail at: scr@xxxxxxxxxxx

Below is the log file, pasted into the e-mail.

This adapter is currently only supported in Linux/SPARC. I am working on changes to make these, and other SBUS, adapters supported on other UltraSPARC OS'es, but these changes are not ready yet.

Thanks for expressing your interest.

This functionality is now available through XFree86's CVS.

Marc.

|  Marc Aurele La France           |  work:   1-780-492-9310           |
|  Academic Information and        |  fax:    1-780-492-1729           |
|    Communications Technologies   |  email:  tsi@xxxxxxxxxxx          |
|  352 General Services Building   +-----------------------------------+
|  University of Alberta           |                                   |
|  Edmonton, Alberta               |     Standard disclaimers apply    |
|  T6G 2H1                         |                                   |
|  CANADA                          |                                   |