Re: 3D LUT:

Mark the 3D LUT is a new concept usefull to see what
colors is out of gammut in the film...what colors I
see in the monitor that can not see the film.

In the new line of Nvidia card "inside" the card we
can access the 3D LUT. For example the Discreet
aplication Lustre access the 3D LUT of a Nvidia card.

In the release movie "The Lord of the Ring" the color
correction was performed with 3D LUT (with Lustre).

Charly.