Re: Q: Sun GH18PS LCD config settings?

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:23:02 -0500, velociraptor <velociraptor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Would anyone who happens to have a working XFree86
> config for this LCD please kick it my direction?  Other
> clues and clue bats happily entertained as well.

Oddly enough, I was able to look at a working config from another
XFree86 install on a Linux box (PC w/diff graphics card), and using
the same monitor/screen options on my OpenBSD 3.6 install did not work
(X was up and running but the LCD indicates "sync not supported").
How can I determined what resolution, horizontal and vertical sync the
X server is running though I can't see the display?  Presumably I can
decipher this from the log file--could someone please explain how?

Thanks--
=V=