Discrepancy in "autoconfig" vs "configure" command line options in XFree86 4.5.0 RC2

Ok, when I read the man pages on XFree86 (man XFree86), the "-configure" option is described:

-configure
When this option is specified, the XFree86 server loads all video driver modules, probes for available hardware, and writes out an initial XF86Config(5x) file based on what was detected. This option currently has some problems on some platforms, but in most cases it is a good way to bootstrap the configuration process. This option is only available when the server is run as root (i.e, with real-uid 0).

When I enter the XFree86 command with an invalid argument, the "-configure" option is not mentioned at all but an "-autoconfig" option is listed:

-autoconfig            automatic configuration, even when a config file exits

Shouldn't the XFree86 help information when an invalid command line argument is specified match (or come close to matching) the man page?

Is this worth filing a bug report on?

Now, are "-autoconfig" and "-configure" the same option?

Thanks...

Peace...

Tom