From: Visham Ramsurrun - vishamr2000@xxxxxxxxx
[mailto:+xfree86+seventhfire+0881115c5b.vishamr2000#yahoo.com@spamgourmet.
com]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 11:54 PM
To: Xfree86@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Pls Help!!!!!

Hi,

I'm having lots of problems after I compiled the
2.6.10 kernel. The mouse stops working and the X
server would not start. I'm stuck with this for more
than 2 weeks now.

I'm sending the log file for you to have a look. I
sincerely wish that you can help me out with this.

Thx in advance..

Regards,
Visham.