Re: GeForce 5900 ultra

   Your XFree86 version is about 3.5 years old.  The "nv" driver that
ships with it doesn't support that card because it hadn't come out yet
at that time and wouldn't for a couple years yet.  You either need to
upgrade to a newer XFree86 version (at least 4.3.0) or use the Linux
drivers available from NVIDIA's web site, which should work with your
current XFree86 version.

			Mark.