Re: NVidia dual-head and X multiple instances

   The Screen keyword in the Section Device is only for when you have
two screens on the same device.  You should not have a Screen keyword
in the Section Device when there is only one screen.  I would have
expected specifying Screen 0 in that case to be harmless, but perhaps
it is not.

			Mark.