Ack! Help!!!

Okay, so I'm using Fedora RedHat Core 2, and the XFree86 install was a breeze, except for the fact that after rebooting, a blue screen appears stating that no pointer device was found (aka "mouse"). So it shows me a fail log, and then asks for me to specify what kind of mouse I have (PS/2 Scroll). After selecting it, the program attempts to reboot, only succeeding in turning my monitor on/off repeatedly.

If I wanted to post the log file, how would i copy this to my zip disk or floppy via the terminal so that I could show you all?

How can I solve this problem??!!

~ Shawn Sanders
Email me at: sonshyne@xxxxxxx