Re: [Q] Multiple Monitors with 1 video playing in each.

   The video features of the individual video cards are not diminished
when using multiple cards together.  Graphics processor power is not
an issue, however, since the cards share the PCI bus and therefore the bus
bandwidth, the maximum bandwidth available for sending data to a particular
card will be reduced.  Bandwidth may or may not be an issue depending on
the particular hardware.  The biggest problem you will likely have is
due to CPU scheduling by Linux kernel.  4 Mplayers + Xserver might not
get regular CPU access on a single processor machine.

			Mark.

PS.  I would have thought your cheapest solution would be to buy
     4 DVD players from your nearest discount electronics store.